Saturday 8 October 2011

It's been awhile...

... since I have posted on here, as always life gets in the way of crafting!

As I promised last time here is the picture of my 2nd crochet square for the charity blanket
The blanket has now been put together and is here on the auction page - it is looking fab. I hope it, and the other donated items, raise a great donation for the Stoke Association.

I have also made a tote bag for a friend who won another auction I took part in.
This is a pattern I have used frequently, these bags make great gifts and I love using mine while popping to the supermarket, and have adapted from a sew mama sew tutorial. It has lovely French seams so it doesn't require a lining and you don't have ugly seams on the inside. I have made the straps longer and changed the dimensions of the bag itself slightly, this one is also deeper than normal.

As for my mother-in-law blanket, I am up to 80 flowers!

I am also working on the list of items I plan to make for my homemade Christmas presents - struggling to think of something to make my 20-something sister. I have also been pattern drawing for my mum's weekend bag - I'll get making soon, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment